xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hatebreed

New Signature!

Hey yeah, it does look pretty good! I like the effects... I think the text says 'I never seem to understand the time, the place and who i am. define a way to live to stay alive it's like i'm living a lie'... I think that's what it says lol but you have to look really hard so I guess making the text more clearer is the only improvement needed, anyway great job! I would rate it 8/10 :(

that is the point, the txt doesnt supost to be clear...it is burning...in flames, how can something be clear and burning...the txt saysI never seem to understandthe time, the place and who I amdefine a way to stay aliveits like I'm living a lie

It's nice. Probably a 5.5/10. Like it was said it's hard to read, and I've used that excuse for a teacher. She still complained. :(Maybe you should have the text (literally) catch a spark or two, and maybe add some ash?

Nice but...wtf is with "I never seem to understandthe time, the place and who I amdefine a way to stay aliveits like I'm living a lie"? Thats not what it says...I can make it out easily, did you like change it or something? Thats the only reason I can guess for this ****....oh and 9/10 <3 it.

Yeah he changed it, and it looks really really good now! It's awesome, 9/10 for the design. Great work! :(

...i like pentagram the most...

Did you know that the pentagram is upside down. If you did, did you know that an upside down pentagram is the symbol for satanists? I was just wondering if it was intentional or a mistake...

Later,
-- J.