xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

I Can,t Use Mysql Package1

Did you manually install this? If so go to ur add-on scripts on control panel and automatically install the forum. If it isnt on there try uploading it all again. Did you CMOD everything that you needed to? If in doubt CMOD everything to 777. Hope this helps :(

Look for that $ in line 184 and see if theres a repeat or some other kind of problem. If that doesnt work and the rest above doesnt work, then i would reinstall it and make sure you followed every step.

I suggest install a forum board from Cpanel Add-on script... there's no problem installing it.. as easy as pie.. :( why hassle for uploading files while you can do it like licking your tongue in as easy way to do...I've seen your site... I dont understand it... wheres the problem there ? I dont find errors or something. ~_~

For 2 reasons.
1) His isnt on there
2) Most of the forums are exremely outdated.

Just upload it all again and follow each step carefully.

Well, outdated.. but still running.. if you wantto be upadated.. install it then just update it after installing.. still the same...