xisto Community
[XNZ]Infection

Halo 2 The best first person shooter game ever made

You should buy it and buy xbox live and play online with competitors . Its so fun you would probably play it 24 hours heck im even in a clan in Halo 2 and im earning credits here to get hosting. Oh and OpaQue this is a nice forum i love it!

hmm, I havent played Halo2, but I've heard (Read as: read) a lot of good reactions, and the screenshots look very good. I should try getting my hands on a copy but I'm to lazy to look into it... :o

I never really liked Halo 1, and i have not seen anything in Halo 2 that has made me really impressed.If i owned Halo 1, which is not really going to happen, then i certainly wouldn't pay for a brand new game that felt exactly the same as Halo 1Hey, that is just my opinion...don't shout at me. :o

Halo2 is a great game but everyone has their own opinion of the game , but its a 95% that most kids like it , i like it alot dunt know why but sometimes it gets boring , when it gets boring i just play another game with another category like midnight club 3 : dub edition

Yeah, I agree Halo 2 has to be one of the best games ever.With a SUPERB Singplayer, SUPERB graphics, PERFECT MULTIPLAYER, will equal not only a game of they year, but GAME of the DECADE.But shoot that's just my own PERSONAL OPINION.

Halo is a pretty darn good FPS. My brother is having a birthday party tomorrow and were doing some 4 vs 4 matches. Should be a good time. My favorite type of matches are capture the flag, which unless theirs alot of people, the rest of my family doesnt like so ya. Rock the halo!!! Woo!!!-BeyondEarth

Well, it seems so when you first play it, and seemed to me so after about 3 months of it. The XBL thing is horrible. I have to listen to whiny underage kids in my ear, which I probably could do the same thing babysitting and get paid for it. The clan thing is a horrible idea, Halo 2 is in no way a game for clans. This is many players first FPS game, or first online game for that matter, and unless you have a clan of people who know how to be in a team your not getting anywhere. If it means some 12 year old getting the most kills, they will camp with a sniper rifle in a game of something like Assault or Capture the Flag, regardless of if they are on Defense or not. The only fun mode was Rumble Pit, there you are the only person who can make the mistakes. I would rather trust myself than some 12 year old teammate.Even though I am really harsh, it is an Ok game. NOWHERE NEAR as good as Halo 1, many things were nerfed, but it is still an ok XBox FPS.

Well i think halo2 is easier than halo1 was but halo2 is an overall better games beacuse it has better graphics and gameplay like u can dual wield which is really fun to do also the online play is very fun and addicting i personally dont have xbox live but i play it over my friends and i dont wanna leave but im not all that good so i usually get killed but its fun even then.

yea this game really rules. They sold like crazy. Just when u thought they couldnt top number 1 they did. The gfx where really amazing the gp was awesome. On xbox live it is really great playing with tons of other players and learning new tricks. And especially with the extra maps out now its really going to rock. Halo 2 is like one of the best games of all times