xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Car Sig

*Sigh*...The render of the girl is completely out of place. And a little too blury I might add. Background is cool. Car is nice looking too. Next time, try blending the car with the background more, and mess the font a little bit.

The car is coo. The color scheme throws it off a lil. What da heck is the girl doing in the sig lol.

well this is just a suggestion but you should make the car transparent to the background and the girl should be touching the hood of the car and you need to get on with bikinis on lol

I think it needs work. I like the the background and the car, they look good but I think you need to find a way to blend them in a bit. I also think that you should change tyhe font a bit. Hope that helps.Also I don't know how someone could find that offensive. It's just a girl in a bikini. People see that everyday.

well i think i've come up with a font solution.. i got some new cool fonts.. and im still trying to learn on blending and rendering. i will come up with a new version :lol:. but maybe with a different car and a girl or maybe not evne put a girl there..