xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
melkonianarg

The Bride And Groom Quite Amusing...

A wedding occurred, just outside Cavan in Ireland. To keep traditiongoing, everyone got pissed and the bride's and groom's families had astorming rage and begin wrecking the reception room and generallykicking the crap out of each other.The police get called in to break up the fight.The following week, all members of both families appear in court. Thefight continues in the court room until the Judge finally brings calmwith the use of his hammer, shouting "Silence in Court."The court room goes silent and Paddy (the best man) stands up and says,"Judge.. I was the best man at the wedding and I think I should explainwhat happened."The Judge agrees and asks Paddy to take the stand. Paddy begins hisexplanation by telling the court that it is traditional in a Cavanwedding that the Best Man gets the first dance with the Bride.The judge says "OK.""Well", said Paddy, "After I had finished the first dance, the musickept going, so I continued dancing to the second song, and after thatthe music kept going and I was dancing to the third song.. when all ofa sudden the Groom leapt over the table, ran towards us and gave theBride an unmerciful kick in her privates."The Judge instantly responded... "Wow.. that must have hurt!"Paddy replies "HURT!.. He broke three of my fingers!"