xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tidus04

Hey

Hey, i came back after a little while... But i never introduced myself so i am tidus04 and it is nice to meet you all and i hope to get to know you better :o

Hello, Xisto is honestly the bestest forum hoster in the world. The admins will help you with whateever problem you may have, and if you have questions you can just pm me and i will be glad to help you :o You will like it here, you get a great package as long as you stay active here at the forums :D

Hey Tidus04!Welcome to Xisto.com! I wish you the best of luck during your stay at this wonderful web-hosting provider. The members and staff are very nice and helpful here; don't be afraid to ask questions, as they will always try to help you out. Don't forget to an active member on the board; it is your ticket to a free account, here, at Xisto. Once again, good luck!! :o