xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hellgate

What Do You Guys Think About Halflife 2? post here for the poll

what do you think about half life 2  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it is definitely more fun than half life one atleast but not the greatest game ever because of the grav gun which is soooo coool. and the high standard of graphics that they set with water reflections and so on. And the Artificial Inteligence is better than half life 1 especially the new head huggers.

This Whole game is outstanding. I love the grphics but most I love the weapons. The first time I used the pistol and shot one of the Civil Protection in the head, i could stop laughing for like 10 minutes. I love the AI of the NPCs in this game, it is brilliant. And also the rag-doll affect (which few games have), When I shoot someone with a shotgun it blows them against the wall or right before they jump to the florr i kill them causing them to drop to a Hilarious crash into some items. I didnt hate even one part of this game, I recomend this game to everyone.

i think this is one the best games i have ever seen ...the graphic is very good and the game play is very nice too and i love the sound ...the story is not too bad and it is interesting .....i like this game and i live it because it is the best game in action games that i have ever played ......i took a lot of images from this game and i like themi think gordon freeman is a brilliant character and i think half-life 2 is more interesting than the first one.. :ph34r: i live this game but i prefer to play doom 3 ......thank you :(:D

As for me the game is absolutely amazing. What else do you need other than wicked graphics, amazing plot and timeline, awesome characters, crazy drive and many other things that this game perfectly combined in itself. Besides as I mentioned before, even though the game has high-end graphical effects, it still runs pretty smooth on middle/low-end pcs which is a great contribution for creators.

Very very good game, amazing graphics and objects. Realy a nice work for those who made it. The big towers is amazing to its like half fantasy half real. And evrything in the game have a story that you will find out later when you finsh the game. And one more thing that is good is that you dont only get one game with half life 2 instead you get three games in half life 2 Counter Strike Source, Half Life 2 Deathmach, Half life 2. Half Life 2 Deathmach is amazing to beacuse you get the chance to play online with others on half life 2 maps. Valve has done a very great job. Half Life 2 is totaly one of the best games I have ever played, beacuse when you finish Half Life 2 you get to know the whole story with the time man. But you dont get to know what happends after that. ;)

HL2 was more fun. More weapons, more interesting enemies, and new ways to mutilate the enemies. Come on, you know pegging the guards with the rebar is fun. But honestly i got HL2 for CSS. In the end i play source more than i play 2. And alyx kind of scares me, so does dog.

I've beat the game for the second time already and still loving it. Graphics are pretty good, physics are detailed and pretty realistic. The timeline and the plot was just amazing. I was enjoying every minute of playing that game. Hopefully they will release the Aftermath soon :)

I really love that game! It was a game which actually made me want to beat it :PAnd there is no scene which isn't ingame and that makes the atmosphere really great - of course, the sound helped with that :PI didn't even noticed when I jumped into a new level... superb! :)But Valve stole my CD-key...I tried to install it on a new pc and it didn't work. Instead of that it told me that the CD-key was already in use... yeah from/by (which word has to be used here ?) me!That was frustrating, but nevertheless this game is awesome! :P

Half life 2 is the most wonderfull game you will ever play it has everything it need for a game, it simply rocks. It is not only an action agme but is also require some really nice thinking, the online version is good to, I loved playing it online. Evert stage in it is well made and every weapon is good, i loved the biological patch for my gravity gun Great. Half life titles are good in their story line, Sci-fi rocks. i just loved the game altogether. Many of my friends also played some liked that and some do not, Because it requires a lot of skjills as a person and a thinker as well. It require thinking.The new version will be released next year named aftermath. It would be great too. I am just waiting for it to be released soonBye everyone

The last shoot em up i played were Half Life 2, Doom 3 and Quake 4...there is nothing to say, Half Life 2 is the best between these, simply too because was the first offDoom 3, good graphic but nothing more, the story (is it a story?? :() is pathetic, but ok, Id Software aimed to graphicQuake 4 is a big game but it hasn't nothing that HL 2 have alreadyThe one negative side is the latest mania to make games not finish completely, so now there are the first expansion for HL 2 and in a remote future the vision of Quake V

i thought that it was a really awesome game !!!!!!!! I would have like the graphics to been a little bit better but they were not the worst i have ever seen. The game play was good you could play it very easily without batteling. The best of all was definately the weapons some of the new ones were really cool and what you could do with them was quite interesting. the only thing that i thought was a big let down in half life 2 was the ending it was really disappointting as far as i am concerned. It was just to easy to finish the game i thought you might have something much different and more exciting at the end of such a good game !!!!!

It's the best game ever, graphics are awsome gameplay is great, i love the new weapons.Although i do think better games are going to be released in the near future, with better graphics as they have to contend with HL2. Which will hopefully be worth waiting for. <_<