xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FuChelle

Are We Able To Have Multiple Websites?

Hi, I've been looking for a GOOD new webhost, and so far this looks to be the best I've found, but I just have a few questions...I was just wondering if we are able to create multiple websites on the same account? I run two websites and it would just be convenient for me to host them on the same account if I could. If not are we able to create multiple accounts?Thanks!

Hi, I've been looking for a GOOD new webhost, and so far this looks to be the best I've found, but I just have a few questions...

I was just wondering if we are able to create multiple websites on the same account? I run two websites and it would just be convenient for me to host them on the same account if I could. If not are we able to create multiple accounts?

Thanks!

129872[/snapback]

Um i dont think so man. it is really weird if it would be i don't have an site yet just ask admin for that. and you have to make an account evry time again and start posting again and again....

but why do you want multpile sites????

you can setup Subdomains and also create folders and setup add-on domains which will allow you to hold multiple sites on a single account.