xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ffuniverse

Gt4 Gran Turismo 4

I just got this game and it totally rocks. much better than 3 cause u can win the cars more than once on this. I knew that finishing prolougue would be a help in the propper one somehow. who agrees that this game rocks? is it also on PSP? is it betta? isnt it also online enabled?

I think it is onlinee enabled, but i dont know i dont own it. I usually play it at my friends house, it really is fun, i like the handling, the cars and the new races. It is just a really sweet game.

I love this game. Graphics are great, the car selection is amazing, so are the tracks. I personally love the Toyota and Mitsubishi cars, they're my favorite. I also love the races, very much better than the previous games. And, I find this game the best racing game I've ever played. I think it blows Need for Speed away.

Yes. This game is truly amazing. I got Gran Turismo 4 two days before it came out, and I still amazed at how realistic and fun it is to play. Not to long ago, I bought the Logitech Pro Driving Force Pro (wheel) and it made the experience at least 10 times better. To answer ffuniverse's questions:1). Yes, this is by far one of the best games you will ever buy2.) The game is slated for a September 2005 release for PSP (called Gran Turismo Mobile)3.) It has many improvements over the last installment in the Gran Turismo series4.) While the game isn't officially online-enabled, you can still play online using the LAN mode in the game and Xlink Kai (computer program). The PSP version is said to support online game play.

I was about to get a PS2 next month along with this game, I dont know if its worth buying at this time, since Sony and Microsoft are both coming out with their next generation gaming system soon.