xisto Community
googlue

Review Googlue! http://googlue.tk

Just keep refreshing...The logo keeps randomly changing... Made the logos in photoshop...Found that script somewhere and liked it...Any idea why my randhtml under Quote of the Day is not working?

Wouldnt have a clue. Try reinstalling the particular area and seeing if that works. If not, make a new topic under the approiate forum asking for advice. People here are smart, im just not one of them :(

Woohooo....that is terrific. Hey googlue, how did you do that? Are you in any partnership with google or what?Men i like your website. Frankly speakingOh my...and the logo keeps changing with every refreshng of the page. that is kool man. How did you do that? I'd love to know.

Haha, nice site, nice idea, pretty good layout. I just hope google doesn't sue you. Well, a search engine, i don't think it's illegal. What the heck, nice site!

Hey googlue, where are you? could you please tell me how you made that changing logo? I wanna make something like that for my site.Googlue...Please help

Nice and interesting site. But honestly, I don't exactly know what your site is about. I can see quite a few links on the top of the page and some others around the page. I suppose your site is about some internet tidbits?I would suggest that you strive to craft your website into a homepage, with all the critical links and items such as the google searchbox and hotmail/yahoo mail links.You site has a potential to make a good homepage, much for a webpage for people to visit on a regular basis, I am afraid that won't work out.Anyway, nice work on the site.Smile!Shackman