xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shigajet

Where Have The Credits Gone?

Hey there! First of all, thanks for accepting my application for a free web hosting account. I do have a question, though.When I applied for the account, I had about 37 hosting credits, but the next day I found myself down to almost 2 credits left! I thought I would be down to 27 credits after I received the 20 MB package - hence I could spend some time away from the forums. What happened here? I'd like to stay active, but there are going to be some days when I'll be occupied with other things to join the forums. At the moment, I'm almost at 7 HC now. Thanks in advance!

Till now you were collecting credits so that you could request for an account. but now you will be collecting credits to keep your account active.Every credit you collect will let you remain active for a day. So if now, by posting this suppose you gained 2 credits, you just got permission to stay inactive for 2 days :-)However, I would suggest that you come here daily and contribute to only those places where you got lot of genuine information to contribute. Make 1-2 posts everyday and you can collect a large no. of credits in this fashion. If you try to sit down and post to collect lot of credits in bulk. It won't help you much.Try being active and helpful to community. Credits will follow automatically.. you dont have to worry about it :-)

Till now you were collecting credits so that you could request for an account. but now you will be collecting credits to keep your account active.

Every credit you collect will let you remain active for a day. So if now, by posting this suppose you gained 2 credits, you just got permission to stay inactive for 2 days :-)

However, I would suggest that you come here daily and contribute to only those places where you got lot of genuine information to contribute. Make 1-2 posts everyday and you can collect a large no. of credits in this fashion. If you try to sit down and post to collect lot of credits in bulk. It won't help you much.

Try being active and helpful to community. Credits will follow automatically.. you dont have to worry about it :-)

129293[/snapback]

Thanks for the tip, OpaQue. I'll keep that in mind. I was a bit surprised when I had about 37 credits on the day I applied for hosting - only to come back the following afternoon and find less than 2 days credit left.

From now on, I have a much clearer idea on how to keep the account active.

Cheers!

Also, please remember that any spam related post you have posted will be deleted, hence removing MORE credits than what you have earned for that topic.

it's really easy to get points in this forum... I got myself up to 60 hosting credit before applying for a package and it disappeared when i got hosted :o Maybe i have no life. I am in this forum most of the time, except when the site doesn't load (this happens quite often though for me). I was here even longer before i quitted the army system. It's addictive, you must try it!You just have to maintain your hosting credit above 10 and it'd be fine. 1 or 2 good posts a day keep suspension away

If you can't access the site, Please mail me at opaques AT gmail DOT com and tell the problems or errors you recieve. If you don't report, how are we going to know .. and it will be very hard to fix the errors.Sincerely,OpaQue

Thanks, everyone. Since I'm now over 10 credits, I put up my redesigned index page via ftp and see if it works before I post the link in the Showcase subforum.By the way, if I upgrade the account later on and have accumulated over 100 hosting credits, will they disappear again or remain intact?