xisto Community
GrayWinds

Psp Is The Best Handheld Gaming System godly

well like most hand held system they only have certain amount of time mind you the gameboy has bo going strong since its first game out i actually regret never buying one when it first came but thats the works for youbut from what im hearing about the PSP they are having a hard time making them quick enough to make orders around the world that tells you of poor planning and the fact that your playing games that most people already own get dull cuz 4:1 oods that you can finish the hand held version in a matter of hours instead of days.

According to OPS2 (official playstation2 mag (uk)), the PSP is totally amazing, and everytime they load up a game on it, it never ceases to amaze them. They also tend to play it on the toilet, I can imagine myslef doing that. Would be a better stand in from rubbish little java games on my phone.

i agree the techology is awesome but its the fact that your playing the same games and of course the last hand hled i had the sega game gear the worst 150 bucks i spent (and it came with 2 games) :o

The PSP dominates. I already made many posts praising its unmatched qualities and performace, so I won't type it all out again. What I do have to say is that many people say that the PSP has the same games as PS2. First of all, no one is forcing you to buy the same games that you already may have. Second, the PSP has many PSP-only exclusive games. such as Wipeout Pure, Twisted Metal: Head-On, Need for Speed: Rivals, and many many more to come.

yep atleast the PSP wins withouth doubt the Nintendo DS.. its such a dissapointment.. after all the big mobile console company losed.. and geez he losed in a big way the competition. After seeing live the DS it just looked like... some crappy console you can buy from the chinese stores :lol:

Well I wouldn.'t know, there not out here in England yet, but I would fully imagine and expect the Playsation Portable to completely dominate the market, I mean it is supposeadly near Playstation two quality, It can play Music and movies, ok so it does not have a gimmicky feature like dual screens or voice recognition (ok so the Nintendo NS has a few cool features). But that dont matter because it is blatently going to completely decimate Nintendo's offering. I have this arguement offten with my DS loving friend who uses the arguement that Nintendo are the current market leaders... but my answer to this is simple way back in the early 90's Nintendo (some may say Saga, its not important) was also the market leader, and then a rival japanse company took there first steps into Gaming and the Playstation was born, now for a first offering that did not do too badly at all.

It's also almost double the price of the DS. I'd much rather buy a PS2 and a Nintendo DS rather then just on PSP. I mean come on. Also to the person who said they'd play PSP on the crapper, I already do that with my XBOX. ( Until I sold it ). I used to just leave the bathroom door open and do my buissness while whooping *bottom* in NHL 2k5. :(