xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beg4mercy

I'm New, But Forgot To Post Here First.. Lol Uhhh.. i said it up there

HEYI'm Chris A.K.A beg4mercy and I'm rly excited to be involved in this community and yadda yadda.. right acceptance speech over. I'm definitely going to be a huge influence on these forums, and plan to use the webhosting capiblities to their fullest. From the few posts I've made, I can tell this is going to be an incredible group, and I want to stick with ya'll.Thx again...ChrisA.K.ABlack PandaBeg4mercyCDXyadda yadda (even tho noone calls me that)

Hi,i'm one of the Xisto admins,if you got any questions... just ask! :(i hope you will enjoy your stay here,and make some good friends,and stay active!greetzwassie

Hey and im one of the moderators on these forums. Welcome to Xisto and i hope you enjoy your hosting and stay at our community. Same as wassie was saying if you have any questions feel free to post or pm me or the admin and we will do our best to try and answer your questions.