xisto Community
truman69

Will Xbox Make A Handheld Consoles?

i think they may do if they do i think that it will have a harddrive like the xbox to hold mp3s and maybe movies i no you can do this with a psp but not on a hardive?do you think they will make one????????????

i think they may do if they do i think that it will have a harddrive like the xbox to hold mp3s and maybe movies i no you can do this with a psp but not on a hardive?

do you think they will make one????????????

129032[/snapback]

well all i can say is that microsoft have made a handheld if you havent heard of it befroe its called a gizmondo and the website is http://www.gizmondo.com/ it costs 29 pounds though

microsoft didnt make the gizmondo, they did help in the making of it but it is actually made by a company called Tiger and it actually cost ?229 it looks quite goodMicrosoft making a handheld would be cool but i guess it would be quite bulky especially considering the size of the xbox

please the handheld would look like a nintendo if they wanted to do a handheld if bill gates was smart and most likly he is and that helooking at the idea of a handheld by looking at the sales of the PSP but why ruin a good thing when your console is HAHAHAHA Number 2 in the world. and for those who don't know about the xbox in japan, your basically branded a traitot for having one HAHAHAHA due to where PS2 PSP is coming from and that is SONY and they are in japan with the NUMBER #1 Spot and that is the playstationdamn i need to get some action so pathetic i am. :o:D:D

Of they are able to make a protable 360 that would be amazing. But i don't think it will happen anytime soon. They willl probally put out just the original xbox first becuase it will be chaper and easier to make. It is way to early to make a handheld 360. Also the price for it would probally be really high. But the xbox should really make a handheld to see how it compares to the psp which has done amazing. I am really suprized they don't wont to get one out in a hurry.

Portable gaming consoles are not a very large portion of the gaming market. Microsoft really doesn't need to enter this market since they are doing so well with marketing their new Xbox 360, and the sales of this system will probably continue at their great amount well into the next year. Why release a portable gaming system when it might simply bomb like the PSP? I think that it would be A.) too much a risk for Microsoft to get into the competition now to stain their newly-publicized gaming brand, and B.) too costly. They're already losing enough on each Xbox 360 as it is.-Alex

Edited by Alexius (see edit history)

This post has already been made http://forums.xisto.com/topic/22159-xbox-handheld/

As for my thought...
I am sure they might come out if they are not already working on a handmade console because they have to keep some competition with the PSP or something like that because they don't want them to make more money than them and what not but then again maybe they think Nintendo will keep contending with them. I am sure they will try to make it perfect and of course a lot better than PSP so that they can get off to the right start.

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

I wouldn't buy it. Handhelds are already terrible, no need to add another one to the mix.I just wish they'd put more money into computer R&D, so a good computer doesn't cost more than $200.

From what I've heard Microsoft is not planning on creating a handheld system but was planning on creating a handheld thing called Origami. It was going to play Halo on it, but recently I've heard that Microsoft will not give the Origami the ability to play Halo and other games. That's what I've heard...

I think they will sometime in 2007 or 2008. Once the sales on the 360's begin to decrease they are going to need another big gaming console to keep their income high. Especially since Bill is leaving, well sort of, they are probably planning this now.