xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truman69

Online Gameing? online gameing witha consoles

i have been think about hookin my ps2 up to the net but didnt no if its any good or if you have to pay i have a xbox as well n i know you have to pay 4 xbox live if i dont get the net i will defo get on the PS3.Do you play games online on your ps2 or xbox?do you like playing online games?is there a lot of gamers online?do you think it will get better?how much do you pay for online gameing?

network play for the ps2 is a pile of poo xbox live is much better how do I knoe? because I have it there are tonnes of gamers online and most of them are friendly. Playing games online is what makes the game more exciting and makes the gameplay last longer. Xbox live is ?4 a month

i think i mite get xbox live you get it free for 12mouths with the starter kit i just wana play online get the most out of my games

yeah thats the problem wit hxbox you have to pay to play online but on ps2 you don't have to and depending on what you have to connnect to the online world it will determine how your game plays and yeah some games do suck online buts thats another story.

i have been think about hookin my ps2 up to the net but didnt no if its any good or if you have to pay i have a xbox as well n i know you have to pay 4 xbox live if i dont get the net i will defo get on the PS3.

Do you play games online on your ps2 or xbox?

do you like playing online games?

is there a lot of gamers online?

do you think it will get better?

how much do you pay for online gameing?

129026[/snapback]

Online gaming for the PS2 rocks. It's free, it's fast, and there are a TON of gamers. As for it getting better... well the PS2 is at the end of its life - i dont see it getting any better, especially with the impending release of the PS3. However, you never know, maybe they will release another FF game, or maybe *hopefully* another tony hawk game.

phil

HEY! ps2 doesnt suk i think the graphics are pretty awsome for sometihng that came after the psx (can you remember these graphics? BLOCKY!!!) but i think Xbox is a pretty decent console but it doesnt have enough cool games it has some like splinter cell but why do they never make a nice platformer for it? anyway i think PS2 link is better =)

I wouldnt recommend hooking up a Playstation 2 to the internet. I would definately recommend Xbox live instead, Xbox is meant mainly for online play.The only reason I would hook up a Playstation to the internet is to get updates for a game.

I would go online and play games- but I have dial up. I hope with next generation games they have more games with dial-up compatability. Altthough, that is very unlikly since games are getting more and more advanced and require for FPS- which dial up cannot handle.Although, at least the PS2 doesnt not change any fee or something to play online, unlike Xbox Live. Hopefully at least THAT will stay.

True, my friends got xbox live and hes addicted to it, I was thinking about purchsing the playstation:net for my ps2 but since it costs a bit and it didnt work like xbox live it put me down. I'm a ps2 guy and I hate microsoft but xbox live has an advantage towards sony but since the PS3 is going to come out after the xbox 360 we can see that sony will have an advantage and the Playstation:net will become better than Xbox live!

Do you play games online on your ps2 or xbox? - Umm, does Xbox360 count, yesdo you like playing online games? - um yea....is there a lot of gamers online? - tonsdo you think it will get better? - xbox live for the 360 gets better with every update they release and more gamers come on everydayhow much do you pay for online gameing? - um i believeits $50 a yearIf i had never gotten xbox live for my original xbox i probably would be that much of a gamer, but live takes it to the next level, multiplayer rocks on every game and makes paying the money for the game worth it even more.