xisto Community
BLACKLLABELL

Psp Pros N Cons

PSP (PNC)Pros-Small and Portable-Nice Graphics-Kewl newley created games-Listen to music-Watch Movies-Wireless Online-Slick Design-Good SoundCons-Breakable-Easy to loose-Cost is high-Only one movie for it so far -Have to buy Memory-Small Screen-Buttons will start to jam-no joysticks :oWat you have learned --- Not worth the money --- :D Post your opinion

To be honest with you, i still want one, i allready played with it and i really liked it, its just hard when you dont have the money to buy it! and even iif i did i would have to buy bigger memory, and GAmES!

heres a con for you allall the games for the psp are the same fore the regular ps2 why bother buying the same games hmmm?

then dont buy the same games if u have a xbox and a ps2 u dont buy the same games u get it for 1 or the other i still want one i got the money just waitin not for it to come to the i have not tryed it yet but it looks great and sony have never let me down befor :o SONY Rulzzzzzzzz

I am not personally thinking of going out and buying one just yet. Besides the fact which i don't have any money, i would also like to play somebody elses PSP before deciding about whether to get one for myself or not.I have concerns about the fact that the quality of games will be fairly poor, and will be in comparison to a PS2 for obvious reasons. It is all about whether i actually want to pay loads of money for an average handheld console, or pay loads of money for a quality handheld that plays good games. Also, i don't know whether i would have time to play a handheld system while out and about or not.The Playstation 3 will be here in the not so distant future, so i may just save up and buy that when it is released, rather then paying for the PSP

I am a proud owner of a PSP and I must say ever since I got it, my PS2 has been left all alone (except for Gran Turismo 4). A quick comment on the first post: The PSP has a HUGE screen for such a little device. Buying memory isn't a neccesity since the PSP comes with a 32mb PRO Duo memory stick. The issue regarding jammed buttons have been fixed for the US release and yes, there is a joystick on the left side of the PSP. There is only one movie available for the PSP, Spiderman 2 (which comes with the first million units sold free), but many more releases are on the way. And if you are careless enough to loose this masterpiece of a multimedia device, then you deserve it. I fully agree with truman69 on this one:

SONY Rulzzzzzzzz

The games are not all ports of ps2 games. Namely the 2 rpgs that are out now (I forget the names), lumines, Infected, suck.. Er, smart bomb, untold legends, twisted metal head on (if you call that a port, then you may as well call the ps2 twisted metals ports as well)...Coded arms... The list of psp exclusives and original titles just gets bigger.Movie selection has vastly expanded... Memory is getting cheaper... I will say, though, that my start button sticks during some games, which pretty much sucks, but I live with it. Its a gadget, it's not perfect.Anywho, my biggest concern is that it scratches about as easily as an ipod(take that as you will). Other than that, it's great

heres a con for you all
all the games for the psp are the same fore the regular ps2 why bother buying the same games hmmm?

If you don't have a PS2 and you are on the road a lot the PSP would be worth it. Most people think that smaller is better. Sure the price is high now but it will go down. I wanted one at one point after I tried out my friends and I thought it was really cool. I decided not to though because I do have a PS2.

Cons-Breakable
-Easy to loose
-Cost is high
-Only one movie for it so far
-Have to buy Memory
-Small Screen
-Buttons will start to jam
-no joysticks

-Yes (you have to be careful.
-only if you have a messy room
- definately (it should go down.)
- not anymore there are a lot
-very true and very expensive
-duh it's small, that's why it is portable it is meant to be used when you can't playing your PS2 lol
-only if you press them to hard
-it would look too wierd with joysticks

PSP is the best hand held eva. There is obviously flaws but it has minor flaws compared to other hand helds. If you say the screen is small then you seriously have a problem because it is like 3 time bigger than that of of the GBA and twice the size of DS. There are great games now and lots of movies. :P

By the way, I don't know if any of you actually bothered to take the time to find these things out, but the PSP does have an analoug stick 9that thing under the d-pad that looks like speaker mesh, well it ain't its an analoug stick). How can you say the PSP has a small screen its 4.3 inch, the console its self is only 6 inch,

Posted Image

ok so considering that it clearly tkaes up more than 2/3 of the system it aint really small know is it. In case you haven't guessed I prefer the PSP. Unfortunatley the best way to understand it is to use it, nothing so far even compares to full 3D GTA on a hand held. I'm gonna guess the one movie thing was while ago so I won't comment on that one, and you know you can put movies on a memory stick.

If you can play online than that makes it better. I don't think I knew that. I've wanted one. They are cool. And you can just sit anywhere and watch a movie or listen to music or even play videogames. Yeah, you can do that with those portable DVD players and cd/mp3 players and your GameBoy. But, this is all in one. You would have a harder time carrying those things than carrying a PSP. And the games have better graphics than your GameBoy games too. The PSP is probably one of the best hand held gaming systems ever.

How can you say the PSP has a small screen its 4.3 inch, the console its self is only 6 inch,

Yes! The screen is absolutely not small! Very big it is. The biggest of all portable consoles!

Bigger than the DS screens (both of them), but it sounds strange, becouse the DS have to 3 inch screens, and the PSP have one 4.3 inch screen. But I have compared them...
:D

The graphics are really good, but the battery time is bad, very BAD.

I have heard that sony will fix it when they release an extra battewry pack, the battery time will be two hours more. So... not better thwan the DS even if they fix it...!!!