xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BLACKLLABELL

Doom Vs Splinyercell

DOOM 3 OVER SPLINTER CELL CHAOS THEORYPros- Blood :o - Faster game- Graphics are better- Single player is funCons- Rush of stealthyness- Online is amaizing- Maps are enviromental- Mercs get more guns online- Best game rating ever- FUN What are your pros and cons?

Pros- Blood  - Faster game- Graphics are better- Single player is funCons- Rush of stealthyness- Online is amaizing- Maps are enviromental- Mercs get more guns online- Best game rating ever- FUN

I've bought the Doom3 for a high price :o

& I found my computer is so slow when I played it.

It's
Sempron 2400+
256M DDR400 2 plugs
128m 128bit graphicards

what should i do to upgrade my hardwares

if you think about doom lost some of its glory after doom 2 yeah the graphics are kick *bottom* and the blood and gore are at its best ever but from what im hearing about the game its all hype and no actionsplinter cell series its ok

They just couldn't bring in enough originallity to the game. If you play doom1, doom2, doom3 you are basically playing the same game, but in different levels of technology. All you need to know is that you go in a room, kill everyone in it, find a button or key, then do into the next room, repeat. Sorry, but after three games plus a bunch of quake in between its no fun anymore.

Hmm... how much compatible is a spygame with a 1stperson shooter?... I mean... With Splinter Cell you do exactly what you aint doing in doom, stealth... In doom3 its just kill, Kill, KILL!!!...

Spinter cell is way bettter. The whole series is. Now Doom 3 is a good game but I just got chaos theory and it is so sweet. The graphics are just unbelievable and the gameplay is cool you can do so many things in this game just like all the other Tom Clancy games that why I like the TC games becuase it steps the gameplay up to new level. Doom 3 just isn't as good I still like it now but chaos theory is jsut a hard game to beat.