xisto Community
scab_dog

12th May, Xbox 2 Revealed Xbox 2

I found this topic in Xisto, I thought Xisto might be interested:

Microsoft plans to show the public its Xbox 2 on MTV on the 12th of march, 4 days before the PS3.
Originally both were planned for the 16th but it seems mircrosoft wants to get in there first.

Microsoft VP Peter Moore dimissed E3 as a trade only event telling us that he wants the whole public to know!

The half an hour special will be hosted by the great Frodo (Elijah Wood) but expect alot of sports / movie / music celebraties to pop up to boast some of the machines capabilities.

Microsoft are expected to announce an autumn 2005 shipping date to get ahead of the christmas rush.

Sony and Nintendo are still expected to ship in 2006.

I personnaly hope for the Xbox 2 to come out sooner rather than later, as my xbox is old (day of release haha) and I could do with a shiney new one happy.gif

Im also going to pray that as im British and this will obviously be an american event it will be slapped on the internet so I too can view this event and drool!

Unfortunatly no official word on Halo 2.5 either, no doubt we will find out on the 12th!

Xbox 2....CANT WAIT MAN... plz put a picture of it cause I look on the internet but there are many fake picture an I dont know what ones to believe. But wtf is Halo 2.5 why not just Halo 3. 2.5 sounds gay, an you dont even know its 2.5 thats just a rumor. and Halo 2 was fun but once Splinter Cell came out it became gay and plus BUNJIE IS GAY FOR ADDED STANBY AN BANNIN PPLZ ACCOUNTS. So anyways picture please. :o

Bungy arent gay they were only banning peoples accounts because people were downloading cracks for xbox live including one for no reload time. So its not theier fault .

The realease of XBOX 2, 4 days earlier than PS3 is bad.. for sony, since launches are what, 'marketingly' speaking, result in buys, as a result, people who want to buy a console are in a dilemma over what console to buy, as XBOX 2 is comin up before PS3, its going to hurt PS3 sales, anyway, i bet the XBOX 2 is going to be atleast 3 times faster than PS3, and much meanier..Just hoping that there would be enough games to uspport it.. :o