xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Shutmail @ 3GB

I have seen this email. They are not professional at all. So I don't think its worth going there. Gmail with 1GB is quite big enough I suppose.

I have seen this email. They are not professional at all. So I don't think its worth going there.

I have to agree, they have to many stupid popups :evil:

Tim :twisted:

WELCOME TO CURRENT MAILS PLZ FILL OUT THE SHORT FORM BELOW TO GET YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ABSOLUTELY FREEFirst Name:  
Last Name:  
Alternate Email:  
E-mail:  @shutmail.com
Password:  

Simply click on I Accept button and your email address will be created

Enjoy your self !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man! That is one un-professional site!

Man! I just tried to log in (thissux@shutmail.com)An error occurred : Could not connect to server: POP3 connection broken in responseThis really does suck :o

The site really needs something else to work... like a whole new site (the 3GB would be interesting IF we could login..)Anyway GMail has 1 GB and i have 2GB on another account (paying 4 it, so u wouldn't be interested)Be Well 8-)

Why choose gmail over this.The space is more than enough. No spam. Every Spam i get is auto detected.More proffessional.Simple but nice design.Stability and fast.Support is very good.Many products out like gmail notifier.Cool features like groups etc.P.S i don't think gmail will ever open they will just spread it with invitations. That's why they gave us more invitations and they update it regulary.

This is the worst and most amateur thing i've ever seen. They're using a stinking template from dreamweaver and they cant even spell! They even have popups.