xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The Moon...

Well....i have a question that could turn right into a huge debate, but...How many people here DO or DO NOT believe that man has ever stepped foot on the moon?I for one believe we never did, based on facts today, as well as pictures that were taken on the mission. For an example about these pictures, in all of the pictures taken, u see +'s that were marked on the lense of the camera itself, their for, every picture you take should have those +'s over lapping it correct? well some of those pictures taken it has been proven that the +'s were being overlapped by what the picture was taken of instead of how it should be.Well, thats just my opinion, and im curious to see what others think.

I do believe that man has stepped on the moon. My reason? I don't think the government would dare try to fool the entire country with something as big as that. If the people found out that the government would lie about such things, nobody would ever believe another thing the government told them - thus bringing chaos.

seriously, man stepped on the moon. it wouldnt be worth faking anyways, it is known when the rocket launched to space and returned, so landing on the moon would require little extra effort. However, it would be pretty funny if it never happened.

Nah, I think it's all one big lie... if they landed on the moon then and returned again, why don't they go up there more often? It'd like 35 years later, you'd think they would have done something by now... :roll:

Consider this question...

Have you ever seen a rocket take off, land vertically and then take off again?

It was attempted once. In 1996 the Delta rocket DC-X toppled over on landing and exploded. NASA is still trying to find a team of engineers that can get a rocket to land vertically. Strange really, they managed to do this on the Moon twenty-seven years earlier.

If a rocket did manage to land and take off vertically, it would have blown huge amounts of dust and debris in all directions. However, when the Apollo 11 landed, Neil Armstrong famously left his footprint in undisturbed dust.

Do you still think the Americans went to the Moon? Take a close look at these photos.

http://empusa.co.uk/familytree/index.php

The 'sunlight' in this photograph is clearly coming from the right and flaring into the lens. How come there are shadows on the roof of the exit and why is Buzz Aldrin so well lit?

The 'sunlight' here is coming from low down on the right. What's lighting Buzz Aldrin's back-pack? He should be in shadow, like the ground. On TV he bounced down the ladder with both feet together.

Very odd this one... The shadows are going in different directions. Sunlight generates parallel shadows. If you draw a line through each of the shadows and find the position where they meet, this will give you the position of the light source. Could this be a studio light about 30 feet away? The reflected light in the helmet is not that of the Sun, nor is it the surface of the Moon. The Sun would generate a very small point of light in the helmet.

Note the Lunar Module on the left. Can you see any disturbed dust around it? There should be a large 'star burst' pattern or even a crater generated by the blast of the rocket engine.

Why is the horizon darker than the foreground? Sunlight doesn't generate hot spots, but studio lights do.

The rock in the background (top left) appears to be lit from the side. If the light is coming from behind, the rock should have more shadow area on it.

NASA claim that the camera used on the Moon was designed to be used at waist height. If this photograph was taken at waist height, the horizon would have been lower down. The horizon in this photograph is at eye level, therefore the camera must have been at eye level.

No sign of any blast damage on the surface of the Moon. If we assume that the mass of the module is in the region of 5,000kg, a force of over 10,000 newtons would be required to slow the module and act against the Moon's gravity. This amount of force would not leave the surface undisturbed.

On Earth, we have not been able to land a rocket vertically. The rocket has a tendency to slide horizonally. If the rocket is even a few degrees off horizonal or the surface is uneven, the force of the engine will cause the rocket to tip over as it nears the surface. Try it yourself with a water rocket... Its easy to make the rocket take off, but try landing it.

Whilst the physics is slightly different in a vacuum, the force of the engine would have been reflected by the surface as the module landed, this would have made the landing very complicated. The British Hawker Harrier fighter jet can achieve vertical landings, but it requires four jet outputs for stability.

How come every lunar blast-off was perfect? How many engineers did they have up there?

The dust being thrown up by the Apollo 16 Lunar Rover is forming clouds. Dust clouds can only form in an atmosphere. In a vacuum, the dust should be thrown back in a arc. If this much dust was moved by the wheels of vehicle, how come the blast of a rocket appears to have moved no dust at all.

Kodak say that normal Ektachrome slide film was used. What happens to slide film if you try to use it below minus 20 degrees Celsius? It shatters! Radiation and UV doesn't do it a lot of good either!

Transparency film has to be exposed very accurately, an error of one stop will produce an unusable photograph. The cameras that were taken to the Moon had no light meters or automatic exposure system. NASA provided the astonauts with an 'exposure guide'. How could they know what the exposure should be when nobody had ever been there before?

I do believe that man landed on the moon...I can understand that the U.S goverment would fake it.. But i dont believe that all the scientist would allow that to happen...

Another conspiracy theory. To anyone who dosent believe the the USA really landed on the moon. For them to pull off such a hoax every scientist world wide related to this field of study would have to be a part of such a lie. Now ask your self do you really think this is the case?

Another conspiracy theory. To anyone who dosent believe the the USA really landed on the moon. For them to pull off such a hoax every scientist world wide related to this field of study would have to be a part of such a lie. Now ask your self do you really think this is the case?

Thats what i meant... Not only that you would people from all over the looking thru their telescopes as the ship made its way to the moon.

I dont beleive we ever landed on the moon. I beleive a group of men, went up in a rocket, and sat in space for a while. And all are asking, why would they do that? Do you know when we first landed on the moon? DURING THE COLD WAR. At that time, the arms race had died down, and the space race had begun. Russia had beat the US in getting the first man in space, and Kennedy would not be beaten.So when asking Why the US would do this, its to beat the Russians. Plain and Simple. Kennedy couldnt let russia out do the US so they made the landing on the moon up. Maybe one day the CIA will release more and more top secret files to the people, and we will start learning more and more of the truth, but thats highly unlikely, and i personally think its a good thing they hide all of this from us.Could you imagine it being released that our goverment killed JFK, or that aliens exist, or one one of the other big conspiracy theorys, it would cause mass panic, would make people lose trust in their govermnet. So personally i dont think it matters whether we went to the moon or not. The average american is not ready to hear the truth.

I dont beleive we ever landed on the moon. I beleive a group of men, went up in a rocket, and sat in space for a while. 
And all are asking, why would they do that? Do you know when we first landed on the moon? DURING THE COLD WAR. At that time, the arms race had died down, and the space race had begun. Russia had beat the US in getting the first man in space, and Kennedy would not be beaten.

So when asking Why the US would do this, its to beat the Russians. Plain and Simple. Kennedy couldnt let russia out do the US so they made the landing on the moon up. 

Maybe one day the CIA will release more and more top secret files to the people, and we will start learning more and more of the truth, but thats highly unlikely, and i personally think its a good thing they hide all of this from us.

Could you imagine it being released that our goverment killed JFK, or that aliens exist, or one one of the other big conspiracy theorys, it would cause mass panic, would make people lose trust in their govermnet. 

So personally i dont think it matters whether we went to the moon or not. The average american is not ready to hear the truth.

Could you tell me what would be the motivation of scientist from other countries to go along with such a lie? You dont think if this was really true there would be countless scientist around the world willing expose such a great fraud? It's not like the USA is the most liked country in the world

I dont beleive we ever landed on the moon. I beleive a group of men, went up in a rocket, and sat in space for a while. 
And all are asking, why would they do that? Do you know when we first landed on the moon? DURING THE COLD WAR. At that time, the arms race had died down, and the space race had begun. Russia had beat the US in getting the first man in space, and Kennedy would not be beaten.

So when asking Why the US would do this, its to beat the Russians. Plain and Simple. Kennedy couldnt let russia out do the US so they made the landing on the moon up. 

Maybe one day the CIA will release more and more top secret files to the people, and we will start learning more and more of the truth, but thats highly unlikely, and i personally think its a good thing they hide all of this from us.

Could you imagine it being released that our goverment killed JFK, or that aliens exist, or one one of the other big conspiracy theorys, it would cause mass panic, would make people lose trust in their govermnet. 

So personally i dont think it matters whether we went to the moon or not. The average american is not ready to hear the truth.

I dont get you! im not american, im british.. And i know our goverment would exspose nasa/the CIA if they believed they are trying to pull the wool over the worlds eyes.... otherwise it would cause a international dilemma...

and i personally think its a good thing they hide all of this from us.

that sounds like a communist idea!

Consider this question...

Have you ever seen a rocket take off, land vertically and then take off again?

It was attempted once. In 1996 the Delta rocket DC-X toppled over on landing and exploded. NASA is still trying to find a team of engineers that can get a rocket to land vertically. Strange really, they managed to do this on the Moon twenty-seven years earlier. 

If a rocket did manage to land and take off vertically, it would have blown huge amounts of dust and debris in all directions. However, when the Apollo 11 landed, Neil Armstrong famously left his footprint in undisturbed dust.

Let's see here, the case of the DC-X in completely different from the Eagle landers. The DC-X had to maintain altitude, while the the Eagle simply had to plop down in a Low-Gravity environment. Harrier jump-jets and helicopters do the same thing all the time as do unmanned probes.

Do you still think the Americans went to the Moon? Take a close look at these photos.

The 'sunlight' in this photograph is clearly coming from the right and flaring into the lens. How come there are shadows on the roof of the exit and why is Buzz Aldrin so well lit?

*coughflashcough* Ever considered the fact that the Eagle would have its own lights? I doubt they planned only to rely on the sun. The same can be said for all the rest of the BS.

wow, lol i guess i started a good topic...well some more insight from me..If you take a look at those pictures the ship seems to covered with tin foil...wellon their way to the moon they pass through a large radiation field that would have killed them....and i seriously dont believe that when this happened our knowledge about these things was their.i said it once, ill say it again...MAN DID NOT LAND ON THE MOON, and stoned is right, the US has so much of an EGO that we are afraid to lose, even back then, even now.