xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Several questions

1. Where do the foundling his code of coupon?2. It when can was pay with credit card?3. How do cannon paid hosting? My someone?THX

lol sry still can't get word. i understand that you probably mean 1. Can i get paid hosting with 30% normal price.2. Can i pay with credit card?1. If i am right no because then everybody will ask for that2. check http://forums.xisto.com/ on paid hosting order now for details.If that are ur questions.

****gian

"Hello, everyone I dont have time right now to right the story but FNH free hosting server only free hosting server is closing. backup your site asap if you need paid hosting contact sales@freenukehosting.com with your forum username so you can get 30% off any of our paid services."
link: http://forums.xisto.com/=

I'm send email to sales@freenukehosting.com and I got answer:

"see the coupon number in the post in the forums that says 30%
discount. you should type that in the order form."

but, I can not find on forum this post.

;)

Oh i see. hmm sry didn't know then but you should know Free hosting is coming back. But if you want to get that 30% off still you can use the search button.

I'm not positive but believe your suppose to email here sales@freenukehosting.com with the package you wanted and you FORUM NAME to get the 30% off windykator