xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

So much new stuff :D

Ok i got a list of stuff to do tonight from admin. Ill be asking for alot of help from the admins/mods so please read this list. 1.) I got to get Free Hosting back up and going. All account creators will get the new whm username and password. Also i will be re-opening the Request forum.2.) I will be announcing a new contest for the members only. This contest will be for 4 winners. Each will get a domain name. THIS IS FOR REGULAR MEMBERS ONLY. there will be one for staff in a few weeks.3.) I will be looking for a new mod. Knuckles quite tonight. Also alot arent active n e more. I will want the people who have been here and active for a while helping me with this.Ok well just wanted to let everyone know about whats going on. Like i said about the mods, find one that deserves to be a mod.

Okey-dokey. According to the Ranks page, these are our current Mods:abcde-Don't knowdeheleri-I don't think I've ever seen him. His last post is in december.Dima-I think his last post was on Jan 24th. Possibly left?Fatal-Fatality-Haven't seen him around for ages. I think his last post was on Jan 3.God-See him every day. I'm pretty sure he's active.Hazaa-Same as Godlamnesia-His last post was on Feb 27, so I don't know. I could ask at his site...Nilsmo-I think he's still activesshooter-I'm almost positive he left when the free hosting went down. He hasn't posted in a while, anyway.Wind90Mph-He's been on this month, but I haven't heard much from him.We also have these account creators:Dyze-Don't knowLittle_OnE-He's activetommyk-So is heTron-So is he.Depending on the number of new mods you would like, I'd recommend these guys (in this order) for mod/ac positions:Gohstdnljeff

About Whizz, I'm not sure about it because last time, admin downgrade him to a regular member(i'm not sure what's the reason)..maybe you can discuss with admin about making him the account creator but moderator can be the best choice..

I think it was Whizz that chose to be downgraded. I wasn't here when that happened, but I think that might have been what happened... :?

Should we post an annoucment stating that we are looking for new mods. Then we can read and maybe laugh at some of the reasons they give? :mrgreen:

Here's the current list - with old usernames. The ones in bold are the ones I see as active members

Admins:

admin

Nazrin

StonedDevil

Moderators:

CodeFX

Dima

Dyze

hazaa3000

lamnesia(not active)

Random

RomanNuckles