xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
googlue

Favourite Freewares My favourite freewares that rock

i have been told "if ya like this software then buy it"... :) i tried most crack/free..but far beyond, i agreed that Qoute...but for da topic, nobodi doin for free :)....(by mean of money,time,popular,hobby,interest,etc) somthin is far beyond....i preferred Adobe Acrobat Reader :D bi"let me free"

Has anyone heard of dBpower amp? Its a really useful program to convert music files from one format to another, and to rip and encode music cds. It supports plugins and works with most music formats. I used to re-encode my .wma to .ogg files so they would take less space while sounding the same.

most of my apps are freeware and open source! support open source.. :)Browser: Opera / Firefox(for web dev)Email: OperaChat: Pidgin (miranda, has smaller footprint.)FTP: Filezilla/FileZilla ServerAudio: Foobar + Dolby wrapper + Sennheiser = Rock on! :PVideo: SMplayerAntiVirus: ClamWinPDF Reader: SumatraPDFText Editor: Notepad ++

my favourite freeware is virtualbox.

its one such software which has the capability to turn our system into a super computer.

super computer in the sense, we can run many operating systems in 1 window without the need to reload them by restarting.