xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jailbox

Bytterfly Effect dunno if this is repost or not

I have seen it. I think it was a good movie. It was differnet from other movies and i liked the story. It was worth the ticket money I paid in the cinema :(Well, it is not the best movie i have seen, but it's just a good movie and i think it's worth watching!

I liked the movie, but the plot holes ruined it and made me lose the reality. One plot hole that bothered me was, remember when the guy was trying to prove to his cell mate that he was sent by god. Well when he went to the past and made marks on his hands, if there werent a plot hole, his cell mate would've just said. .. what are you talking about those were there the whole time. I mean, if the guy went to the past, he would've had those marks all his life and his cell mate would've never knew that they weren't there before. Anyway this is just one of many plot holes that ruined the otherwise good movie for me.

I agree- If you look past the plot holes its a very good movie. Far different from anything I've seen in ages and I really thoroughly enjoyed it, more than most movies I've seen recently.

yeah ive seen it, fantastic movie. Did you know that there are actually 2 endings. The first is the regular directors cut which most have seen. the second is the writers cut, it almost identical but the last 10 mins (approx) are different. I'm not gonna spoil it for you but i would say that the writers cut is better in my opinion.

Did you know that there are actually 2 endings. The first is the regular directors cut which most have seen. the second is the writers cut, it almost identical but the last 10 mins (approx) are different. I'm not gonna spoil it for you but i would say that the writers cut is better in my opinion.

I remember hearing about that but havn't seen it myself. This directors cut did end a little suddenly I though. I guess I'll have to go the DVD and watch the alternate ending.

I must say well done to Ashton Kutchner though, wow, for a man that has been ridiculously type cast from "That 70's show" to come out and perform like that, brilliant!

I never have seen this movie yet. But looking very creepy and fine. I think I just got my next canditate to watch. Nice story, I just like time travel movies and trillers in same time, i liked Timeline also, but this is just something better though.thanx for sharing this.

Seen it and liked it allot but about those plot holes ahh its just a movie, When would I analyse all movies I would see lots of plot holes in them <_<If you have not seen this movie yet go to your local dvd store/rental asap and see it, I guaranty you that you will like it. I would rate it 10 stars

I didn't notice any plot holes in the movie, I guess I am watching thru different eyes. Anyway, I liked this movie, defintly is a keeper.I watched a Director Cut version, I heard there is also a Commercial version of it. So there are two different endings.Very intresting story and very good make of the movie, like I said, for me this is the best movie I have seen so far.