xisto Community
Ariel

Webmail? What you prefer??

Hello people!!!Ok, this topic is open to listen our opinions about services of webmail...What you use?? yahoo, google, hotmail, what is the best service to you??i houpe like this topic!!!

I use Yahoo!, Hotmail and Gmail, but I think the best is Yahoo! because it's packed with features :P I'm not an active Hotmail user, but I think it's just not the same. But I don't know...it's personal preference, really B)

I use Yahoo! because my ISP partnered with Yahoo! so I get so many cool features like making my own radio station and stuff like that plus I get cool software like Rogers Yahoo! Browser, Rogers Yahoo! Messenger.My ISP: Rogers Communications Inc. (Cable giant in Toronto)xboxrulz

That's a strange name for an ISP, "Rogers" :P Anyways, for me any web-based mail provider is much better than having Outlook download it, virus and all, to my computer. Besides 100mb (and even G-mail's 1000mb) is more than sufficient, so why not use the space? B)

Hotmail is quite enough for me. But I heard that Hotmail is upgrading its inbox space to 250 MB. Hope it will be done soon enough....e-mails are getting bigger and longer by the day....It would be really cool to see my Hotmail inbox jump to 250MB....

hotmail, yahoo has too many spams and they dont even get blocked after trying to block em over 50 times, while im not too happy with hotmail its btter than yahoo and i have no idea how ppl got gmail B)

Well I use hotmail, yahoo.....I prefere hotmail because of the msn thingie even though I concur that yahoo has more and better features...