xisto Community
demongaara

Gunbound

I tried getting that thingy thing that you play it with~ But the connection is too slow (56K)! XD but not anymore!! So I'm going to download it later~~ ^^ :(

i haven't played that game in a long time. I still have my account but igave it to my lil brother and sister. I didn't buy any avatars for myself. I was trying to save alot of gold.

Thread closed. Most of the replies here are less than 3 lines and there is no productive discussion going on. Please control yourself from clicking the 'Add reply' button if you have nothing fruitful to add. Gunbound is a popular game and if you want to make a thread on it, make sure to include a good in troduction to the game.

Please learn from others. I have closed quite a few threads like this before. Please look around to see what types of posts are acceptable and not acceptable. Shackman