xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Good Bye FNH Free

An early good bye to the FNH Free ServerGood job Admin For Keeping The Server up for a decent time but in a while its all going to be about paid hosting, im switching not now but in a short amount of time i will use paid Good Bye FNH Free Server Keep Up The Good Work Admin ;)

Where did you read the FNH is turning into paid hosting? No such thing has been said. The free service is only being moved to another server.EDIT: Oops. Appears I missed something. Goodbye free service.

does anyone know of another good free host that has all the features of fnh i canswitch to?Ill host you -- same features as FNH w/ fantastico--PM Me pls--Mike

crazzyt9,They too have their free hosting closed due to overflow. But all ive been looking for is somewhere that has no forced ad's that i can host a forum and site on (Php-Nuke) Humbug, i thaught i found a good one...well i guess i did, i was just too late.

Oh sorry didn't see that (just pulled it from my files ...)http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ they have pretty much unlimited space/bandwith and 1 MySQL DB i beleave (been a while) but almost no other opptions I think they also have a 1 MB file size limit if any one is interested in them ...Tim :twisted: P.S. Please call me by my name ;) thanks

SAME HERE!!! FREE NUKE HOSTING IS WHERE I SPEND MOST OF MY LIFE!!!

Same for me sence I've been here the past 2 weeks or so :cry: The funny part is I didn't think I could do it at first but somthing told me to try it so I did ...
And look what happened ...
It happens all the time to me it seems like ...
Oh well hope admin can aforde it once again ...
If I had the money I would donate about a grand right now ...
(NOTE: If I had the money)

Tim :twisted:

SAME HERE!!! FREE NUKE HOSTING IS WHERE I SPEND MOST OF MY LIFE!!!

Same for me sence I've been here the past 2 weeks or so :cry: The funny part is I didn't think I could do it at first but somthing told me to try it so I did ...
And look what happened ...
It happens all the time to me it seems like ...
Oh well hope admin can aforde it once again ...
If I had the money I would donate about a grand right now ...
(NOTE: If I had the money)

Tim :twisted:

Same here i would donate to FNH if i had the money

Noooooooooooooooooooo! not no more free hosting. This sucks *bottom*. Oh well, if i had money (real money) i'd donate but i don't have any. :cry: :|