xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

I see new BANK SHOP and GAMES ....

yea they rock. It looks liek its adding a whole lot of activity to the forums. I myslef have already gotten 300 in my bank :D im a posting fool tonight!!Ive also gone from about 50 posts to 104 in one night E@@T W@@T for me.

lol, 128 now :DA lot more people are posting, but a lot more people are spamming too... just to get money! :evil: I'm gonna be doing a lot more moderating now... :roll:

Radom finally got round to changing his name!Yeah I bet we do see a lot more activity now, which is a good thing. I think the cash thing will die down soon cause I have like nearly 2000$ in only a couple of days.

yea i just want to get a diffrent title and name change, so after i break 1000 i will just give all mine away for no reaons :D

That seem fun....i like it..... ;)

I know what you mean. I am on my Spring Break and finally found the time to go online I see these new additions.