xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
andyy15

Gmail

It's not that great now...I mean, your mail probably won't even reach 1 GB B) And it doesn't have much features, except archiving and searching stuff...but I heard they're adding more features, and by the time they're done improving, I think it's going to be a blast :P

I like the 1 gig feature since you can save all your mail. If you don't delete stuff you may actually need that much space. But if you are the person who does delete stuff 1 gig would be too much space.

It's not that great now...I mean, your mail probably won't even reach 1 GB B) And it doesn't have much features, except archiving and searching stuff...but I heard they're adding more features, and by the time they're done improving, I think it's going to be a blast :P

Yeah, I agree. You probably won't even need to delete any e-mail for the rest of your life and still not hit the 1 GB quota.

Ofcourse gmail is a very friendly one, and there is no security threat in it! I one of the oldest users! B) People who still dont have a gmail,please go to gmailswap.com and try to get one and enjoy the wonderful service!!! :P

seems gmail stopped giving out invites already (for the meantime)... so unused/unregistered gmail invites are very rare nowadays. if you can still grab one these days, consider yourself lucky! B) got mine at gmailswap days before invites became scarce. B)re: security threats - all hogwash! B) have read those white papers they have on the matter, and you will feel threatened only if you have anything to hide. LOL!

Gmail's service is not good engouth.There are times of service unaccessible, any way, it's still in test.And multi-language support is rather bad.

GMAIL still in BETA test mode so we should all expect glitches every now and then. that is the purpose of beta test, to find out what needs fixing and improving. B) all in all, i don't find gmail a bad service considering that it is FREE. B) Beggars can't be choosers. B)