xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Htlm & php

no aflm. If you have coded into PHP language you can't rename it and then it will turn auto change. Like if u have made a program in VB you can't accidently by a rename make it html. I am not sure if there is such a program though why not just google HTML>PHP or HTML to PHP smth like this anywayz.

Do you know any translator please ?

What exactly do you want? If you save a file as a .php and then view it through a web server, anything within the <?php ?> tags will be parsed as php and turned into HTML which the browser displays. If you are looking for a php parser, download Apache, which should come with php and set it up on your computer.

I want insert the php code in a htlm and to have a result indentic

A result what?

To insert it into html just put it within <?php ?> tags, so

<?php echo "php can go before the html starts"; ?>

<html>
<head>
<title><?php echo "php generated title"; ?></title>
</head>

<body>
<?php echo "php can go in the body too"; ?>
</body

</html>
<?php echo "php can also go at the end"; ?>

I want insert the php code in a htlm and to have a result indentic

A result what?

To insert it into html just put it within <?php ?> tags, so

<?php echo "php can go before the html starts"; ?>

<html>
<head>
<title><?php echo "php generated title"; ?></title>
</head>

<body>
<?php echo "php can go in the body too"; ?>
</body

</html>
<?php echo "php can also go at the end"; ?>
even result

I don't get it but just guessing... if you want to run PHP code on a HTML file, that's no possible of course but you could use a HTML file with an iFrame and the iFrame source could be a PHP script.Or maybe you want to show PHP source code as HTML, if so you could rename the file to .phps [it works if the webserver has the proper configuration] or you could use PHP's highlight_file() or highlight_string() to output PHP source code with sintax highlight. Otherwise you should be more specific about what you're asking.

Hmm.. you mean to have a result "indentED"? If so you can do something like, <? echo " t $variable or whatever result in here"?>the " t " = tabbing a few spaces to the right. Or you can use CSS:<? echo "<span style ='text-indent:2em;'> result </span> "?>