xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
X3r0X

My New New Sig Same old :P

Ok my new sig has arrived. Now i am currently re-making my website and i am going to post a tutorial on this. So ill post the url when all is said and done.Now give it a rating out of /10 please :(

Fair enough. I am using PSP7 though giv me some credit. And thats with all default brushes and everything.When i finally get Photoshop 8.0CS ill be cooking though :(And is X3r0X really that hard to read...?

I'd give it a 7/10, as he said it needs a border(IMO). The text hard to read? Zenchi are you blind? lol its prefectly easy for me to read it.The pic(of someone who looks like Gohan from DBZ o_O but I can't really tell who it is) is kinda meh but the rest is good IMO.

I believe it's Goku from the earlier episodes of GT.Well, it's not hard to read, but I do applaud you for using PSP, as I never could. I can understand your tiff with brushes, and I can't wait to see what you can do on PS CS if you cna do that on PSP.

oh,the man of ur new sig looks like Goku from 'Gragon Ball' a japenese story.photoshop8.0? come into being now? i'd like to have a try :(

hulunes, I don't believe that's Goku. Goku (to my knowledge) never achieved Super Saiyan in Dragon Ball, but I could be wrong, as until Trunks (child) somewhere it was stated, "A child had never gone super sayain before."

maybe its Goten. Well in one of the DBZ episodes Trunks comes back from the future in his time pod and can transform in SuperSaiyan.... oh and in later episodes i think when they fight with Boo.... that Little trunks and goten go to supersaiyan level when they fuse. anyways I like your sig. its very cool. I wish I was that talented....

Lol, to settle the argument its Gohan from Dragon Ball Z the first one. He is a teenager there i am lead to believe. And Zenchi, could you ask admin to make a new topic on tutorials? I'd be more than happy to share my knoweledge with everyone :(

maybe its Goten. Well in one of the DBZ episodes Trunks comes back from the future in his time pod and can transform in SuperSaiyan.... oh and in later episodes i think when they fight with Boo.... that Little trunks and goten go to supersaiyan level when they fuse. anyways I like your sig. its very cool. I wish I was that talented....

Thanks 4 the positive feedback :( Lol, dont worry, when i post my tuts (if i can B)) everyone will be able to make sigs like mine :( (Thats if u like them :( ROLF)