xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hello from Brasil

Hello World!My name is luiz, I'm from Brasil. I love programming, network, database, ... (almost everything about computers). I really appreciate freenuke initiative. I'm glad to me a new member. I'm kind of busy right now, but I'll try to be an (real not virtual) active member.

Hello World!My name is luiz, I'm from Brasil. I love programming, network, database, ... (almost everything about computers). I really appreciate freenuke initiative. I'm glad to me a new member. I'm kind of busy right now, but I'll try to be an (real not virtual) active member.

a cara eu tambem sou do brasil, nao esquenta n?o , eu estou nesse f?rum a primeir a vez, pena que n?o tem a vers?o portugues

Hello Luiz Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion. If you want to know all about Trap 17 you need to read the Trap 17 Read Me Page. See you around the boards. :)