xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

A Script Required

I need a help.... most of the sites usinga php script...to hide the orginal link source the php script is like that ::http://www.yourdomain.com/hosting.php?review=84i want this script............can any 1 help ???????? :D

Yep. Here's the basics, if you know the basics of PHP you can modify it for your site. If you don't, I'd be willing to write you a complete script for some FNH$. :D

This script will take the id of the review from a MySQL Database, get the content, and then display it.

<?php//Get the review number from the GET var.$reviewid = ($_GET['review']) ? $_GET['review'] : 1;//Connect to the database$db = mysql_connect("localhost", "username", "password");mysql_select_db("dbname");$result = mysql_query("SELECT content FROM reviews WHERE id='$reviewid'");$review = mysql_fetch_array($result);echo($content);?>