xisto Community
OpaQue

Get 25 Posts For Free! Easily make up 10 posts

HUNT For any other Good Forums and sites and spread the word about Xisto at that site...

Publish topics and stuff related to us... Tell them about our FREE and PAID Hosting options.

Once you do this, give me all the links by which I can access your posts.

Do for 5 such forums and I will give you 25 Posts!! Paid hosting details are available at

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Small End Note: I am not supposed to put up above offer,

I expected the members to do this on their own in return of the awesome, reliable service.

Helping Xisto.com is helping yourself.

Small End Note: I am not supposed to put up above offer, I expected the members to do this on their own in return of the awesome, reliable service. Helping Xisto.com is helping yourself.

Exactly, offers like this defeat the whole purpose of Xisto's free hosting.

okay admin now i really think you are spoiling us lol. ;) well the service is really kool at the moment and suprisingly enough you jus keep making it better. I'll tell you wot this is one hell of a lovely trap we locked in.

and a word of advice to members:Some forums make you pay money if in fact you advertise for other things and forums etc. so beware of that!I think they class it as advertising and they wish to make you pay for it!Just be careful where you post

i really dont think we need 25 posts for that. I mean, ur generous enough already, this should be expected from us (but only if u say so :lol:)

yeah that's right :P
i din't post right infact :/

Its natural Human Tendency to be EVIL and be MEAN!So before you guys come here and do things, don't forget I have myself been at about 5 forums, been MODERATOR at 2 places and I know what is the natural tendency. So Even If I offer UNLIMITED BW AND SPACE! I know, I cannot expect members to post some things about me.. except a few. So CRANKING is always needed and I have give such *BLEEP* insentives so that atleast some member's help me...

Good offer Admin. I will start spreading the word about Xisto's good and free hosting services in other forums. i must confess that i havent been doing that (stupid me) but i assure you that that will be one of my priorities from now onwards. :P

Oh^^What a generous offer^^; Well I must say I have to refuse...I will still spread the word about Xisto But I wont be posting here as I am happy with my own posts :P If I really need them then I will post :P