xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Theme Park Games

Was this because it was so easy lol. The new rollercoaster tycoon kicks *bottom*. because its so relistic and its 3d. you can also ride the rides you have built. but you do need a very powerful graphics card to play the game. because the grapics are ace!

i love it, but i need a better graphics card cuz its too jumpy. can get rather complicated sometimes too.do you know if theres an online feature for rollercoaster one or two

why does everyone like rollercoaster tycoon the best lol. rollercoaster tycoon 2 was even better. exactly the same game just with better rides and features.i think that RCT 3 is the best, how many of you have actually played that

I have RTC 2, but I stopped playing it. When I tried to play it recently I got some weird error. :|Also, how come my FNH$ reset? I had like 8..... :D

could it be that you put it in your bank mate. what does the error say on your game. i may be able to help as im a programmer

why does everyone like rollercoaster tycoon the best lol. rollercoaster tycoon 2 was even better. exactly the same game just with better rides and features.
i think that RCT 3 is the best, how many of you have actually played that

RCT 2 sucked man, it had some sort of restriction on the altitude you could put your rides to go at. the slopes were puny.