xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Inconsistent FNH$ points

6 hours ago most of my post were given 2 to 4 FNH$, but now its mostly 0.257 FNH$ though the length of the posts seem to be the same. Those who had accumuted much at that period have much but now what happen?

I had the same thing like chakhei. Oh well it's his misstake dude. We all make mistakes, besides the mod was just installed so settings need to be changed.

Man, I had posted some huge posts, and now...well, you get the idea... I've only been getting .75... but maybe I have to post bigger againIDKlol, rock on

Would it be possible to change the amount of FNH$ you get relative to how long your message is. However this could cause a problem like people posting reviews or long lengths of code or artists names... :|

If it WILL cause that problem, why are you suggesting it? Of course it's possible, you can set the increase to anything you want. Think a bit before posting eh?ps. I'm being sarcastic on purpose until I get a good reason for my ban from the mysterious guy who banned me.

Actually, Miketron, that was happening and is still happening. It's just that before, the most you could get for one post was .75 FNH$, and now, it's 5 FNH$. :D

I've only been getting .75

that was happening and is still happening. It's just that before, the most you could get for one post was .75 FNH$, and now, it's 5 FNH$.

I see, I see a lot more clearer now. :roll:

Guess you guys don't care about inflation eh? Happy dealing with more spammers.

:roll:

ps. I'm being sarcastic on purpose until I get a good reason for my ban, from the mysterious guy who did it.

windy would you please stfu?  you aren't really making these forums a nice place to hang out you know...

You are the one who should stfu. If you HAD eyes to read, you would've seen that the problem was already resolved in another thread. Now....STFU.

http://forums.xisto.com/

I don't want to cause further trouble, but if you're not a staff member here, you have no right to tell me to shut up.