xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
j-s

Tekken The best martial arts game ever

Tekken 4 is great. Tekken Force kicks *bottom* (and i kick their asses, death list at the end rocks). However is there anywhere you can find the complete storyline from all the characters throughout the tekken series? I'd like to read some lifestories. Armor King was murdered? why and how?

tekken games is good to play ... the grahpic is nice ... and also the game play ... but the thing is that the game is too easy to play .. and the opponent is very easy to kill ... ie the life is short compare to other martial arts games like street fighter and marvels heroes ... i like them better because it is more fun playing them ... tekken has no special move .. just hitting the punch and kick button will do ...

I have had Tekken 5 for Ages and I lvoe it I have completed the game in the hardest mode , I have unlocked all the parts for outfits and stuff and the star figter mini game extra. The graphics are great and the massive variation of combo's and moves adds to the already exciting atmosphere. Tekken is by far the best fighter series ever. Only if you could play on-line!