xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
j-s

Tekken The best martial arts game ever

from what i hear tekkan 5 is not even close to being done yet you might be talking about the sub plot of takken with nina williams.

maybe i was wrong... but what did I read at this url ? > Click here... Or maybe it's an introduction to sayt what tekken 5 will be about... But no matter what, I'm a big fan of tekken games and I'll buy Tekken 5 as sonn as it gets outta the manifacture. :(

what i can't stand about the tekken games is that the ages are so wrong. in the first game, nina was 20 right?.. .. .20 years later when jin was 19, she was still only 20 in tekken 3. what's up with that?

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :P<_< When I was a student at RPI, there was a Tekken 3 and a Tekken 4 machine in the game room, and I was practically addicted for a while. I eagerly anticipate the arrival of Tekken 5, but I doubt I will have time to play it now that I am in "the real world" :)

Tekken is great <_<I have played only two or three times at my friends house. But i liked it very much.We had nothing else to do so we played tekken and i still would like to play it again, but unfortunately my friend hasn't got it anymore.

Yeah I saw previews for it. It seems that it will be an awesome new game. Though I really don't have any consoles to play it on.

Tekken Force is too hard. I want Dr. B and I was only able too beat Tekken Force once not the required 3+ time. I am too busy to get good enough to beat Tekken Force.

I also live in Canada. When i was younger I went to goalie school ( for hockey of course). On are lunch break me and my friends would always play tekken 2 & 3 it was some of the funnest times ive ever had at goalie camp. Me and my friends would eat really fast and just play tekken 2 & 3 for about 2 hours.

The only 2 tekken games i have played are the first tekken for the Playstation, and Tekken tag for the PS2. IMO, they are great games, particularly Tekken tag!

I sometimes play Tekken 4, and even less often, tekken tag tournement. We unlocked all the characters in both, and my Favorites are Yoshimitsu and the chinese girl with the X name(the one pronounced Shou-you)that i can't spell. Everbody in my family besides my mom and baby sis love playing both Tekkens. But some of the characters are just stupid. We play them both on our Playstation 2.