xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

When will be repaired vaio-hosting server?

is anyone even working on it? :D

I'm sure they are.... I doubt they'd just let it sit around colecting dust... Just give 'em time, they getter up and goin a gain :(

Tim :twisted:

how longs it been down now? i i checked about 20 hours ago. so its been down at least that long  :(

Yes, but a wise man once said "Good things come to thoughs who wait" :(:D

how longs it been down now? i i checked about 20 hours ago. so its been down at least that long  :(

It has been down for almost a week now. :D

You will just have to be patient just like me. I experience it at first hand during the moment it went down.

a week?!! holy *BLEEP*, can anyone recommend any other free hosts? with MySQL and php and no ads? :? a week! Jesus H Corbit.

It hasn't been down a week... Only a like 2 days tops... or atleast thats how long mine has been down.....EDit: Its going to be hard to find a good FREE host like FNHTim :twisted:

It hasn't been down a week... Only a like 2 days tops... or atleast thats how long mine has been down.....
EDit:  Its going to be hard to find a good FREE host like FNH

well what goods a host with all the great feature but isnt working!