xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The XML Pate cannot be displayed

The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------The character '<' cannot be used in an attribute value. Error processing resource 'http://forums.xisto.com/...<link rel="up" href="http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/" title="Accepted Applications <==" />------------------------------------...Is anyone else having this problem? Did a search for it but every time i click on a topic to read thats what pops up...Tim :twisted:

okay thanks, it only happens once in a while... its never happend on my computer only here at my uncles... :DTim :twisted:

I got that in the past. I have IE6 / WIN XP. Now it seems to be ok.

Thats what this computer is running... but its okay now, I was able to download mozilla for the time being, and I'll be home tomorrow night so theres no worries any more :D Thanks for the hlep though ya'll

Tim :twisted:

your welcome mister uncles computer user :wink:

HEY! I'm sick and the made me drive almost 500 miles ta see 'em the least they could do is let me use the computer :( PLUS its a gaming computer OMG its sooooooo fast *drools* I wish i could fit it into my backpack :D
Its all cusombuilt too!

Tim :twisted:

lmfao NOO I just wish I could have it :(:D

oh thats good I dont think you uncle would be too happy if he
went to use his computer and it was gone