xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MSTR

Giving Gmail Invites For Members

I have a lot o gmail invites, and will give it to members of my forums. Please be active too. Post in the thread for gmail.Your first and Last nameand the email to send info to!

Milo?e , I will send you GMail invite. <_<If somebody need's just send me Pm , with your Real Name and Surname , and mail adress...Private : Milo?e odakle si?Ja sam iz Srbije :)

Bao TrinhMecha_Blitz@hotmail.comThanks if you send it but if you don't have anymore it's ok.I just want one to test my gmail drive onPm Me!!Blitz

since i have 6 GMail invites, i can help if anybody needs them, ive given out 12 already and i have 2 other accounts, so if anybody needs em, you can have em, first come first serve basis <_<

If somebody has a Gmail invite to offer, I will be happy to receive one of them :) I wish test Gmail as webmail :D Vincent Logeaisvincent@logeais.netThanks in advance !