xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
disklaimer

Looking For An Mmorpg to fullfill my fantasy

Ever since like, the age of 9, i've been wanting to get an RPG game, but i've just never really had the money or just been too busy playing other games.The last year i've been craving a mass multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) sooo bad. And i've been hearing various names thrown about the place and stuff.What I want is : an RPG where you are just a plain old human, no stupid races or classes or universes or monsters i just wanna be a human, with other humans. I wanna be able to customise his face, his hair colour, his build, his skin colour, etc. I wanna be able to go through the world picking up thousands of opportunities of armour and clothes for him.Essentially, i wanna play a game that is like Ultima Online, i loved that game. But more, modern.Any suggestions?

mmmm theres soo many to choose from.you could help by saying what type of MMORPG you want.i.e. Egyptian, Future, fantasy, perticulad series/film. :((some MMOPG are really good too, like Planet side and a new WW2 one is in development, which will support 150+ players in one server, and full 24 hour night and day change overs in a life size map of the d-day area :()

Ragnarok OnlineIt's customizable, you have several classes, you'll most likely never get bored.. There's probably more to it also.FFXI3D Characters with to my knowledge has about 3,000 pieces of armor that are different, excluding the weapons. You do however have races, but you can choose a human which is well-balanced in all jobs.

if you are looking for agame that doesnt have classes and suchi suggest the MMO - OZworldOz World is a MMOG which puts you in a completely virtual world. you can explore several towns and areas, express yourself through the characters you personally create, and you can have your your very own apartment and wardrobe~