xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Fix your scripts library (cpanel)?

I have used the scripts library at other hosts before, and the forum installed perfectly.However, I used the one here and it gives me an error? I don't think this is a cpanel problem, since if it was, it would affect all cpanels, not just the one here.Also, considering the fact that there is no fantastico, and your scripts library isn't working, maybe one of you should make a tutorial on how to install forums manually. If there is already one, I apologize, and hope someone will point it out to me, because I can't find it.

I have used the scripts library at other hosts before, and the forum installed perfectly.
However, I used the one here and it gives me an error? I don't think this is a cpanel problem, since if it was, it would affect all cpanels, not just the one here.

Also, considering the fact that there is no fantastico, and your scripts library isn't working, maybe one of you should make a tutorial on how to install forums manually.  

If there is already one, I apologize, and hope someone will point it out to me, because I can't find it.

Ahh right now MySQL server is down so forums are not working on some of the sites, you site is probably one of them see this topic http://forums.xisto.com/

I don't think it's the same error, since there was no error message, other than a message saying 'there is an error with the installation' or something like that.

You're probably getting that error because its unable to creat a MySQL data base which most forums need to run I could be wrong though I dunno but my oppinion is that its the MySQL and when the servers are back so will that script you're trying to install ;)Tim :twisted: