xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

Call Of Duty Cheat Codes

MAIN Call of Duty CHEAT CODES: To enable Call of Duty cheats in the demo, modify your Call of Duty shortcut and add the following text in the target field AFTER all the other stuff: +set thereisacow 1337 +set developer 1 +set sv_cheats 1 +set monkeytoy 0Then start the game using that shortcut and press [~] to open the console, and type the following codes (NOTE: All the codes with 0/1 are toggles; use 0 to turn them off and 1 to turn them on): Code: Description: god God mode give Gives indicated item give health Full health notarget The enemies won't shoot you noclip You can go straigh through walls give all Gives all items give ammo Gives ammunition debug 1 Turns debug mode on (0 to turn it off) developer 1 Turns developer mode on (0 to turn it off) ufo Fly mode jumptonode Teleports you to a specific node on the map kill Suicide testgun ? cvarlist Gives a list of all cvars in the game cvardump Dumps all cvars to the console cvar_restart Reset all cvars cmdlist Gives a list of all commands in the game shaderlist Gives a list of all the shaders on the current map imagelist Gives a list of all images on the current map snd_list Gives a list of all sounds currently being used entitylist Gives a list of all entities currently in use bindlist Gives a list of all currently bound keys gfxinfo Gives information about the game graphics savegame Saves your game loadgame Load your saved game reset Resets a variable to it's default state cinematic Plays a cinematic file debug_tankall 1 ? chain 1 ? ai_nocriticalsections 1 ? testmodel Spawns a model that you input ai_corpsecount how many seconds dead bodies remain on screen cg_brass 0 Turns ejecting shells off cg_marks 0 Turns bullet marks off cg_drawFPS 1 Turns fps display on cg_drawTimer 1 Turns game timer on cg_drawStatus 0 Turns HUD off cg_hudAlpha # Sets HUD transparency (default is 1.0) cg_draw2D 0 Turns HUD and crosshair off cg_drawCrosshair 0 Turns crosshair off cg_crosshairAlpha # Sets crosshair transparency (default is 1.0) cg_thirdPerson 1 Turns on 3rd person view on. cg_shellshock # Activates the shellshock effect for the duration that you specify cg_showMiss 1 Shows you how far off you are from hitting an npc if you've missed. cg_shadows 0 Turns shadows off. cg_skybox 0/1 ? cg_stats 0/1 ? cg_noRender 0/1 Gameplay will continue, but will no longer be rendered. cg_subtitles 0/1 Turns off/on subtitles cg_noPredict 0/1 ? cg_selectPlayer ? cg_tracerChance ? cg_ignore 0/1 ? cg_letterbox 0/1 Turns off/on letterbox format cl_debugMove 0/1 Turns off/on player and AI movement debugging. cl_run 0/1 ? cl_running 0/1 ? con_debug 0/1 Turns off/on console debugging. dmflags 0/1 ? fx_debug 0/1 Turns off/on fx debugging. fx_draw 0/1 Turns off/on fx. If set to 0, no smoke, muzzle flashes or particle effects will be drawn. fx_enable 0/1 Turns off/on fx. If set to 0, fx will be disabled. fx_freeze 0/1 Turns off/on fx freezing. If set to 1, smoke - for example) will freeze in mid air. g_changelevel_time ? g_gravity # Changes the amount of gravity in the game (default is 800) g_spawnai 0/1 Don't spawn on the map (usually crashes the game) g_ai 0/1 Turns off/on ai in the game. g_debugDamage 1 View the amount of health that an npc has and how much damage you have done to it. g_vehicleDebug 0/1 Turns off/on vehicle debug mode. g_debugMove 1 Turns off/on player and AI movement debugging. g_debugBullets 1 Turns off/on bullet debugging. g_debugShowHit 1 Turns off/on hit debugging. g_drawEntBBoxes 1 Turns off/on entity bounding boxes. g_gameSkill # Sets the game skill level g_knockback # Sets the knockback power of weapons (default is 1000) r_fog 0/1 Turns off/on fog r_drawEntities 0/1 Turns off/on objects and npc's. Default is 1 r_drawWorld 0/1 Turns off/on all objects and backgrounds. Default is 1 r_showtris 0/1 Turns off/on wireframe mode. Default is

Not all of these are 'cheats', some are very useful. :( Such as... well, the list is too long to remember, but I can see the advatange of this in multiplayer mode. Minus the God mode and other things.

Common man, what is the point in cheating on games like CoD!! they just spoil the game by making them ultra easy.Personally i think cheats suck n there is no point in them, if you not able to play the game without cheating, then you shouldnt play the game!

Well I know in the normal CoD there's not really much point in cheating, never played United Offense so I wouldn't know...Multiplayer is definitely a no-no for cheating, you get banned and stuff, which ultimately isn't cool.I don't see much point in using cheats for a demo though, seeing you get such a limited version of the game, if you are stuck, then you might as well keep playing it. It's understandable in a full version game though, as some bits of any game can really piss you off when stuck, and some AI manages to pick you off from a distance, or swarms you with never ending masses of cannon fodder. But as I said earlier, CoD doesn't really need them seeing, it's a really well scripted and designed game.My friend did pass me the single player cheats though for the full version, which come in the form of some sort of program which you run while CoD is running. There's an unlimited health, unlimited ammo mode I think... has a Pizza icon for some reason...

Someone play MP by internet?I play by internet that game... And i think that is the best game ewer but not better than counter strike source.But in cod is very much cheater's. So i have played in clan.. cuzz in public all cheated. But i quit with call of duty but i think dthat u need to try.have a nice day

Cheats are funny fun AFTER you've beat the game and gotta all you can out of any replay at all. That's what I think. Any one who has to cheat while actually trying to progress the game doesn't deserve to play it. (And FYI, Walkthroughs are not cheats, some people believe they are.)

Ok, Ok i see you guys are the Non-Cheating sort, but there is no need to go off at someone for making a Thread that has the potential to help those in need. Cheats could add to the playability of the game if you know how to use them correctly, But as i said we dont need to start i fight over this...But i agree with "-{rb}-Mohaa Team" the Hackers of the multiplayer version of this game get amazingly annoying and deserve to be shot. =)