xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

enough is enough .........

The sites were down praticly half time everyday, i paid and you guyss cant *BLEEP*in find my payment (proof in email) and now it takes forever to get a reply.GG guys now work a bit or just leave it !!Btw get in touch with me as soon as possible im really pissed about you guys.An unhappy customerPS : i just hope for you guys u didnt delete my account cozz there is not only me that is really mad now!!jugs_1@msn.com contact me

time out ??? since we pay for our acs i think we could get answers........They *BLEEP*in deleted my account coz they cant work their ... together...Now leave this post for an admin answer otherwise stfu

Just chill if you did pay Admin received an email and if not your lying trying to get free paid hosting.............but only you and admin know that

lol Why would i ask for free hosting ??? Im not that cheap ;)Btw there is like 4 admins workin on this so its all *BLEEP*ed up ;)

No offense, but I agree with Stephan on this. I think you mods and account creators should shut up, since you don't know what happened between Stephen and the admins.How can you go around accusing someone of lying to get a paid account when you don't know what really happened? Even in real life, a criminal is considered innocent until proven guilty.How can you go around suggesting an unhappy PAYING customer needs some time out? Would you be happy if you paid for something but didn't receive it?You guys really need to work on your PR and customer support.

ok right now im really bored, i emailed them like 4 time the proof and they still didnt put my site up again !!I think they should look at thier shits coz i have customers waiting and we are really pissed off.........Im now looking for a legal issue with a lawyer (my bro) and ill see what i can do . Btw im about to put paypal customer services in that too.And im going to get the customer protector get in touch with em.Sry i have to do this but you guys are lame and tried to steal me !BTW You should let only one real admin answer since i never got a good answer and like 4 smacktards answered me with bs sayin i never paid and alll .........WTF they cant read a *BLEEP*in paypal memo !!Get in touch with me as soon as possible or ill get FNH big probs. I coould sue you guys for this.

Even in real life, a criminal is considered innocent until proven guilty.

Last time I checked, people also had free speech. Which means I can say whatever I want to. Mods and account-creators have this right too. When you register for these forums, you agree to

Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author

And if you're so worried about hearing someone else's opinion, you shouldn't be posting it on a forum where others can express their opinion.

And if you haven't noticed, the admin rarely gets on here, so posting it here will do no good.

Ok, what I really meant as why am I "owned"(I think this leet stuff is gay), and I really wouldn't suggest sueing them or else your f**king the rest of us over who have hosting here paid or free. 8)

so .. if they did it to me you think they could do it for you ???I think that ppl that cant run a business shouldnt own one .If you run a business, run it the way it should be and leave the damn forum whores kids play games instead of giving em admin access.The main problem is that if i look at what really happened , i can tell i got stolen.I hate that, every 21 th they were takin he payment. I sent em like 4 times the proof and i got no answers. They deleted all my sites and now i have customers waiting and really mad . (i understand em since there site was online 50 % of the time this month. I never asked to quit em, i only asked em to put my sites back what they didnt did, and btw there is like 4 noobs (admins) answering one *BLEEP*in ticket, so it gets really *BLEEP*ed.Im really pissed right now and im not going to stop my things. I got stolen and i have the money and time to su them.Btw i got all infos about admin so now i can deal with this all by myself.I also asked paypal to investigate em , what they r doing since i paid ....Anyway , if at least one of em was able to msg on msn or anythin else and get this solve that wouldnt happen.I think this isnt professionnal and its a big lack of respect for his customers.