xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Why my MySql data base has ben deleted?

Have the site admins identified this problem? Just wondering because there doesn't seem to be any official FNH posts regarding to the mysql servers being down?!?

It is lame, knowing nothing because we are told nothing. I can tell why some of you guys are irritated. There should be an official post to tell us the situation.

ahhhhh you idiots are going crazy for no reason just wait till tomorrow and everything will be fine!!!

Its really amazing how many people just skip over all the posts go to the end of the thread and then post thier message when its been asnswered what 100 200 times ;)

Tim :twisted:

i remember the first time i got this problem..it was with another host...and at the same time i was editing my forum's sql...i though it was me and i messed up everything by deleting my files..and reinstalling time..was a extra week of work!! lol!! well..atleast i learn from that mistake...

doesnt matter if its paid or not...a server can go on anytime for any reasons.......but hmmm..i'm new here..so i'm guessing there might be more priority for paid users..

"]i remember the first time i got this problem..it was with another host...and at the same time i was editing my forum's sql...i though it was me and i messed up everything by deleting my files..and reinstalling time..was a extra week of work!! lol!! well..atleast i learn from that mistake...

An extra week bummer dude ;) but hey we all learn from our mistakes ;)

First time it happend to me I almost started crying because I had just got PNP up and then I thought It got hacked and everything deleted right after just getting it up ... LMAO ;)

As for ameba's Question ... It really doesn't matter wether its paid or not if a servers havin probs its havin probs a simple restart should do it well prolly be back tomorrow like dnljeff said :D

Tim :twisted:[/b]

Database connection error!A connection to the Database could not be established.Please check your username, password, database name and host.Also make sure config.php is rightly configured!Same here... I have no backups ;)

Database connection error!A connection to the Database could not be established.
Please check your username, password, database name and host.
Also make sure config.php is rightly configured!

Same here... I have no backups :D

Don't worry about the back up THIS TIME but you should back up regularly I'm pretty sure the problem is the servers just need a little kick in the butt ;) not really they just need restarted is all ;)

Tim :twisted:

I cannot see my website....

The document does not contain data

or

El documento no contiene datos

and i cannot enter my Phpmyadmin..... why ????