xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Why my MySql data base has ben deleted?

thats happend to me a few times it usually takes about a day and it works fine again

Say, does this "bug" arrive often??

yea i hope it doesnt happen too much im getting flooded with error reports i need to change my technical email address so i dont get so many

thats happend to me a few times it usually takes about a day and it works fine again

Not really its only happend to me a few times since I've been hosted here. I think I joined in november. Its not that big of a problem.

Not really its only happend to me a few times since I've been hosted here. I think I joined in november. Its not that big of a problem.

Ok, it's not that bad than, *phew* ;)

lol yea i thought i did something because i was setting up another forum for somebody and then all of a sudden it went dead....checked my forums....dead....check other forums..dead...i was like "WHAT DID I DO??" lol hopefully it will be back up soon

well i guess i had the same problem too... and it said Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/trishtt/public_html/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 48Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/trishtt/public_html/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 330Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/trishtt/public_html/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 331phpBB : Critical Error Could not connect to the database and i went in mysql database and everything is deleted...then i tried to restore in backup, but it doesn't seem working.