xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Shaun Of The Undead the funniest zombie movie of all time

when i saw this movie I was like that BLEEP was funny as hell o boy was going down hill up until well pretty much got rescued not much of a gore fest but hey its a british comdey on zombies. then when i saw it came out world wide i was DAAAAAAAAAAAAMNdefinatley getting this movie when its actually comes out on dvdXPBRAIN BRAIN

Simply a great movie!! A great sense of humour throughout the entire film; it's witty, sarcastic and sometimes incredibly "british", but it never takes itself too seriously. The ending leaves you with a great laugh and a good feeling!!

It's probably one of my favourite movies at the moment. Best bit was where Mary (girl zombie in the garden) got herself back up from the pole she impaled herself from and Ed started winding up the camera again! :( What's your best bit?

I watched it recently, but at some moments i couldn't take it ro serious and would rather have the original. Still, a hilarious movie, i didn't particulary like the part in the garden where they had too think about which records to throw. Sure it's funny, but it was too time consuming and kind of ruined the atmosphere. The british are the best at making comedies i must say. Overall i give the movie a 7/11. I've seen better parodies.

The American Adversiting really ruined it for this moving. They advertised it as a romantic comedy and actually said it was made by the same person as Run Away Bride. yuck! luckily I read bizarre magazine which is always right about good movies and they said it was really good. So despite the horrible american advertising my boyfriend and I went and were SHOCKED as to how incredibly good and funny it was. This movie is a must see for all zombie lovers as well as comedy lovers. Although the first 10 min were hard to understand as i wasn't used to the accent yet:P

wasn't the title "SHAUN OF THE DEAD"???anyway, just watched it twice (first times) this week. hilarious.does anyone have a bio of this movie?is it on IMDB or other such site?i lucked out, they had it at a hostel I was staying at - otherwise I had never heard of this movie...- arp