xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Team Usa Basketball talk about no talent and skills

ok im going to say right yeah its been over a month now since the olympics have been over but still those mofo team usa embarrasement the hell out of the nba not by losing but letting thier skillz go to thier head, two guys who faught for rookie of year still going at it during the olympics and then the rest of members just plain out hate each due to heated rivalries.. hell 10-1 odds i would say the girl college team for usa woul had then a cup of whoop-*bottom* along with a nice glass of shut-up juice. they only lost cuz they believe they no talent playing against serves them right.i say bring back the true players fro team usa and let them take the gold back in 2008.and what real surpised me after the olympics were we tok the gold in the most medals in each category well except for the bronze. most of the best events were blown and then you got those mofo taking the damn drugs to win and get popped hot on a pissed test, should be ban, should definate be embarrased in front of the whole worldbut i got to say i give the iraqi soccer team props went to 2 medal games lost they did but still i give them 4 more years and they will be definate gold medal contenders and get them into the MSL and eventually they could take the world cup but its a slim chance since the soccer teams need a whole lot of practice to get to that level of soccer.whats your thoughts?

Hollaa...I think the great inbaresment was team of Serbia and Montenegro but ok ...I think that USA team have no motivs to play any games,also the Olympics..U know,when u have xtra large bank accounts and u are famouse all over the world what means one Olympics to u...None ,zero!!!Nowadays rookies like James have millions $ before they reach the Nba,very sad,and he is playing for Usa national team,like he have a motiv 4 that,yeah wright.... ;)

I'll admit, the USA NBA team loosing in any way during the olympics is pathetic. But...look at our baseball team. It didn't even qualify for the olympics. Baseball! This is america's passtime. Personally, I think it is wrong for players to live and work in this county, make millions off of american consumers, and then they go represent Italy because their heratige lies there and not here. This is why we are starting to loose - many of our good players would rather play for their home countries then the United States. Personally, I think it is wrong to get rich off, and live with, a group of people, then represent another group that your ties are weaker with. ;)