xisto Community
rootprocess

Sims 2

I went with one of my friends when she went to get her reserved copy of the game. She started playing it right away, and she played it for hours. The game is awesome. It's definitely much better than the first one. Her sims kept on putting the baby on the floor though; gosh, and one of her sims felt like having an affair and stuff; that's crazy.

The sims 2 is the first game that I want to play and buy when I get my new computer in xmas i hear its an AMAZING game it is :( hehe I can actually become something in the game that i cant in real life :("

It looked interesting but the first one turned me off almost instantly as soon as the gay relationship buzz wore off. I just couldn't dedicate my time to managing a fake family. Its stressful enough running mine :(

tried the first one thought it was gay second one gay and all the and on gay so yeah i conclude that the The Sims games are gay :) thank you

It seems like a lot of you like it, I wasnt thinkin about getting it until now, I think I'll do whta I did last time and get it for my sister for x-mas and see if its any good, then when she gets bored of it I'll try it out maybe.

LoL...I was wondering does anyone know a free site where you can download your Sims2 skins?Btw, when you created a new family and you have decided on their casual wears, can you change their casual wears in the game? If you can how>

ive played it at my friends house and i took his comp for like the day, then he sent me home but yah i got no $$ for it so im just gonna wait till christmas (soo far away :-\) then ill be playing it. sooo much better than that old 1, by far.. Sims Online is like dead now

I never played Sims Online, it seemed ridiculous. Although I was extremely addicted to the first series of The Sims...a few expansion packs later...it was getting old and redundant...just doing the same things over, and over again. Somehow, setting people on fire, drowning them, and preventing them from eating of food, and eventually dying of starvation just lost its appeal after a few weeks of play... :)

the sims 2 is very cool!, it is much better than the sims 1, in 2 graphics are much better and well on more modules, there is more diversity in the play.the sims are really super